At DegreesOnline.com, we believe in the power of self-directed education. That’s why we seek to be a trustworthy resource that cultivates lifelong learners. Whether you’re just starting college or are currently a working professional, we help you find the information you need to successfully navigate the digital education landscape.
Why Use DegreesOnline.com?
We created DegreesOnline.com because we wanted to make the degree search experience simple, reliable, and informative. We know how difficult it is to find an academic program that fully meets your needs. To help you make the best decision you can, we provide you with valuable searches, content, and resources. You’ll find authoritative information on:
- Quality online degree programs
- Potential career paths
- Tuition and fees
- Credit transfer
- Financial aid options
- Military educational benefits
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Succeeding as an online student
- Changing professions
- Job search documents
- Career-specific resources in business, nursing, social work, and more
- Interviews and advice from industry experts
Degrees Online is owned and operated by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. and works with select programs linked to on this website to provide informed and researched education services.
Who is DegreesOnline.com For?
Degreesonline.com is a resource for anyone considering an online degree program. If you’re looking for more information, we provide a deep knowledge base to answer questions about online programs and concerns relevant to online students. Consider Degreesonline.com as your resource if any of the following objectives apply to you:
As someone researching online degree programs, I want . . .
- A structured approach when learning about my online education options
- A central location that offers curated information about the best degrees and careers
- A website that does most of the research for me
- A one-stop shop for professional advancement resources
- A reliable resource that guides me toward success
As a future student, I want . . .
- To earn a degree that will contribute to my professional advancement
- To learn skills that will help me increase my earning potential
- To study in a convenient and flexible format
- To meaningfully connect with professors and peers
- To continue working while I attend school
- To enroll in a program that lowers my tuition
- To have access to a quality academic program, regardless of where I live
Let us help you achieve academic and professional success. We welcome you to explore our site and imagine your future.
|Time structure||Students must be online at the same time as instructors||Students go online to access course materials on their own schedule|
|Communication tools||Live chat, audio and video conferencing, telephone||Email, thread discussions, social networking|
|Potential instructional tools||Shared whiteboard, online slideshows, file attachments, bulletin boards, virtual libraries|
|Benefits||Instant feedback, feelings of involvement, easier transition from traditional schooling format||Allows more time for reflection, increased schedule flexibility|
We’re Here To Provide Information But Encourage You To Conduct Your Own Research
We believe everyone should be able to make educational decisions with confidence. It’s important to note that our site does not feature every university or educational option available on the market. We encourage you to perform your own independent research before making any education decisions.
This website is owned and operated by Wiley. Many of the education programs included are from our Wiley University Services partners and schools that compensate us as a paid advertiser. This may influence which educational offerings we write about and where and how they appear on a page. Our content is free and originates from many different education content writers; our views and opinions are our own and for information purposes only.
To get in contact with us for updates or anything else, please email here: email@example.com.